Bloggers as Digital Influencers at Digital Marketing Summit 2014



I could say that blogging changes my life. It open doors for me. I was able to discover my potentials and I met a lot of people. People who influenced me. Personal and Professional. I am so lucky to met Grace Bondad Nicolas. An embodied woman. Empowered, Fun and Fearless.

Aside from being a Marketing & Branding Head under Elabram Systems Group, Business Development and Marketing Consultant to different multi -national companies in the Philippines, Columnist under 3 Regional Newspapers, Contributor in a National Newspaper and now a broadcaster under DZME 1530 KHZ Radyo Uno, Engr. Grace Bondad Nicolas is also an online writer which her blog Empowered Grace was the finalist under two categories under The Philippine Blog Awards. 
On September 13, 2014 at SMX Convention Center, Mall Of Asia in Pasay City, Philippines, Grace originally from Calauan, Laguna will be speaking in front of more than 500 Marketers, Bloggers, and Entrepreneurs who believes that the way to go today is through Online. Grace is also the founder of Laguna Blogging Summit and on its 3rd year this 2014.
According to the E Commerce Guru of the Philippines Ms. Janette Toral, “Bloggers who step up and speak their minds are few and rare. They will not be able to please everyone. But will definitely find a niche where their skills suit best. In my observation, Grace Nicolas is one of those who take risks to get their message and advocacy across. Furthermore, using her influence to make a difference. I invited Grace Nicolas to share her insight on "bloggers as digital influencers" at the Digital Influencers Marketing Summit 2014

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...