Nestle Wellness Fitfil Boot Camp at BGC, ATC, and MOA

I am a busy person. A Full time Librarian, a Hands-on Mom, a Graduate student and a Blogger

Working Mom of a child at any age, especially a toddler, can be very easy to become stressed. Uncontrolled stress can have so many negative effects on mind and body, but one thing for sure, it slows you down. As a busy Mom, I can’t afford to slow down, so finding a way to reduce stress level is the key

Being  healthy is an important foundation for parenting today for many reasons. Primarily, to set an example of leading a healthy life for your children, in order for them to grow into healthy adults, and to be the best person they can be. Children are sponges, and they literally absorb everything around them. That is one of the reasons why I feel that I can be the best Mother to my Son if I am at the greatest level of health and fitness for myself. 

Glad to know NESTLE WELLNESS FITFIL BOOTCAMP is happening again.

It is a 12 session program running 3 times a week happening at BGC, MOA and ATC. I am so happy that they have at Alabang Town Center which is near my workplace and home. So I will definitely join the program.




I want to become a “Fit Mama”. I came to realize how important this is for me as a mother. I want my son to grow up to be strong and healthy, but moreover I want to be right there by his side, in the best of health, to experience all that he goes through. I want to be as fit as I can be to keep up with him right now in his toddler years, where he is non-stop, day in and day out.

I am so excited for the activities such as Boxing, Muay Thai, Zumba, Body Pump, Crossfit, Pilates, Yoga, TRX, Aqua training and Dragon Boat training.

Registration is only one thousand five hundred pesos (P1,500). Participants will get 2 singlets, expert nutrition advice and weight management tips from Nestle nutritionist-dietitians.

For more details on the NESTLE WELLNESS FITFIL BOOTCAMP, Register and visit their website http://www.coachjimsaret.ph/2013/09/join-bgc-presents-nestle-wellness.html

JOIN ME IN MY FITNESS JOURNEY.BE FIT AND BE FAB. SIGN UP NOW!

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...