Meet My Super Yaya


This morning, I heard Luigi saying "Tsi-tsi Yaya!" and her nanny answered "You're welcome!". I smiled. It's a nice feeling that our home feels warm though it's raining cold outside because of the "Habagat".

As a working mom, I always left my son with our yaya's care. After searching for the "Wanted: Yaya for Luigi", and experiencing yaya horror stories.... Glad we found the "That's my YAYA!" for Luigi.

She is a nanny by day, and a student by night. It's  not easy and balance work and studies. But I could sense that at her age she is mature to enough to do those things.

Today is her birthday so I created an electronic children's picture book for her. Thank you for taking care of Luigi.

Again, Tsi- tsi yaya! (thank you yaya)








Playing with yaya

Laughing with yaya

Carry me, yaya




Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...