FOR SALE: Affordable House and Lot in Cavite



Gabrielle House Living room 
Image courtesy of Lancaster New City Cavite 

One of my dreams in life is to own a house. A house that I can call my own. My property. My investment. An investment for my family. A happy family in my dream house. 

I've been renting since college. One of the factors why I rent is because of the proximity. I wanted a walking distance going to school and work. Imagine that I used to share a room with 10 people! Yes! ten people from different walks in life. Different personalities. I have no choice that time because I am only a student... a working student.

After graduating from college, I was offered a job in Cavite. I accepted it because I don't want to experience the hassle of traffic and transportation in the Metro and of course, the air pollution. It is a health-wise decision. And I like Cavite! 

Now that I have a son and a stable job,  I've been thinking lately... what if NOW is the time to fulfill my dream? My dream to have a house that I can call my own? A place where me and my son can spend time with each other. Enjoying the place, enjoying the community? 

I just discovered that there is an affordable house and lot for sale in Cavite. It is in Lancaster New City. It is more than 1,000 hectares township development that covers Imus, Kawit and General Trias Cavite.

It is also close to Metro Manila. 


WHY CHOOSE LANCASTER?

Lancaster New City designs its development with the family in mind, what the family needs most: It has K-12 Integrated School, Commercial area, a BPO hub, church, clubhouse and recreation center.


RATES OF THE HOUSE AND LOT

It is very affordable. It is up to you and your budget if you want a townhouse or a single-attached house. The rates depends upon the floor area, lot area and house model.


HOW TO GET TO LANCASTER CITY?

It only takes 20 mins away from SM Mall of ASIA (MOA)

Here's the LOCATION MAP 







SEVEN TYPES OF HOUSE AVAILABLE


ALEXANDRA - PHP 3,100,000
(FA: 100 sq.m. LA: 120 sq.m.)
Please click here for more details



GABRIELLE - PHP 2,600,000
(FA:  84 sq.m. LA: 120 sq.m.) 
Please click here for more details



MARGARET - PHP 2,100,000
(FA: 72 sq.m. LA: 100 sq.m.)
Please click here for more details



SOPHIE - PHP 1,800,000
(FA: 52 sq.m. LA: 80 sq.m.)
Please click here for more details



CATHERINE - PHP 1,150,000
(FA: 50 sq.m. LA: 50 sq.m.)

Please click here for more details



DIANA - PHP 1,330,000
(FA: 60 sq.m. LA: 50 sq.m.)

Please click here for more details



ALICE - PHP 870,000
(FA: 40 sq.m. LA: 40 sq.m.)

Please click here for more details








Lancaster New City provides a complete community so that you have more time to bond to the persons who matter most - FAMILY.



If you want to know more about Lancaster New City Cavite house and lot offerings and promotions, kindly give your info.





















Lancaster New City Cavite will send an email confirmation link to ensure no one is adding you without consent. Kindly check your bulk or spam folder in case it doesn't arrive in your inbox. Once confirmed, you will receive an e-mail about their exclusive limited time offer.

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...