A Letter to my son Luigi on his 4th birthday




Dear Luigi Miguel,

As February, the LOVE month comes and the time to celebrate your birthday nears, I am filled with such joy and pride to know that I am your Mother.



I have noticed that you are becoming more independent and self-confident.

You enjoy singing, rhyming, and making up words. You are energetic. You never fails to make me laugh with your silly acts.

Here's your milestones:

  • Ride a bicycle
  • Dress and undress, brush teeth, and take care of other personal needs without much help
  • Use a fork and spoon
  • Draw different shapes
  • Walk up and down stairs without help
  • Correctly name colors and shapes
  • Recognize and write letters and alphabets
  • Follow commands like "Close the door, Throw this in the garbage..., Brush your teeth, Go to bed..."
  • Count, and understand the concept of counting.
You love holding a pencil, ball pen, crayons. I have a little "Picasso" in the house! You really enjoy your time with those skills.

You also love reading books. Going to a library or even just simply going to a bookshop seems like a paradise for you. Reading for you is more fun!

Today, you said "Mama, T-shirt. Basa. Dumi" I love how you say those words because they remind me that you are still small, and learning. 

I am patiently waiting for you to speak words clearly. Sometimes you are frustrated when I can't understand what you are saying. In time son, you will. I can't wait for that to happen. Just be patient.





I love to watch you sing and dance, always entertaining those around you. I love to spend mommy-son dates with you. A trip to the park, mall, zoo.. You are the best adventure buddy.



My wisest words I give to you now…

Be who you are. Love and respect people around you. Follow your heart. Choose to be happy.

I am always praying for you. I know you'll be a good leader. And being a good leader means you are a good servant too.








Happy birthday my Little Man!

Mama loves you so much!


Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...